Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Pleasant Hill Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400441
Home in Pleasant Hill Cottages Easley SC
Easley PREMIER - ALL BRICK community starting in the mid 200's with several plans to choose from. This plan is the PRINCETON and offers one level living with many upgrades included. This 3BRM/2BA features Open Kitchen with granite counter tops and tile backsplash with large dinning area overlooking Family Room with Gas Fireplace - perfect those chilly fall nights!! Sodded Front and Back Yard with Irrigation Included!! This home is under construction and will be completed in December - just in time for the holidays!! MODEL HOME OPEN DAILY - call for more details
- MLS® #1400441
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Shannon Cone
- Listing Office:Mcgee Realty Group
- Address117 Pleasant Hill Drive
- SubdivisionPleasant Hill Cottages
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, None
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 117 Pleasant Hill Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1400441)
|Price Reduced (from $231,440)||$228,440||$3,000 (1.30%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:46am CDT.