Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4988 N Highway 14, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1400488
Home in Other Landrum SC
Private Oasis on 5 Acres in Greenville County! Custom built and seller didn't miss a thing! The home has a large front porch facing the creek with a side entry garage and an oversized back deck. The property features covered open shed, a creek and near the back is the Middle Tyger River. Inside you are greeted with gleaming hardwood floors and a HUGE Great room with a picture window. Follow into the open kitchen and dining area which feature all stainless steel appliances (which will remain w sale including fridge), under cabinet lighting, two pantries, chair mouldings, island for bar stools and GORGEOUS Marble countertops from there pass by the convenient half bath and laundry areas toward the master bedroom. The master features a large walk in closet and a second closet. The bathroom has a garden tub, stand up shower and a water closet. The stairs are hardwoods as well as the hall to the additional bedrooms. There are two large rooms separated by a full bathroom and across the hall is a GIANT bedroom that could be a bedroom and a bonus or sitting area. Seller had a pool table in the additional area. Did I mention all bedrooms have new ceiling fans have been freshly painted and carpets cleaned and all bathrooms have ceramic tile and granite counter tops This oasis is ready for you to move in and call it home!
- MLS® #1400488
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kimberly Guest
- Listing Office:Guest Group, Llc
- Address4988 N Highway 14
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm CDT.