Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
231 Sassafras Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1400505
Home in Hornbuckle Easley SC
Powdersville Schools! Come see this fantastic open floor plan in this over 3600 SF 4/5 bedroom 3 bath beautifully maintained home with oversized attached 3 car garage. As you step into the 2 story foyer gleaming hardwood floors and fine details are sure to impress. As you continue through the foyer notice it is flanked by a den/office complete with entry columns and a formal dining room. The oversized 2 story Great Room allows for abundant natural light and is open to the breakfast area that leads into the updated kitchen. Granite countertops, center island with smooth cook-top, and all stainless steel appliances which to include double-ovens with convection, dishwasher and refrigerator, and large walk-in pantry are perfect features for dinner parties and holidays. Additional entertaining space can be found in the fabulous sunroom. Also located on the main level is a full bath, large 5th bedroom or bonus room and walk-in laundry room. As you venture upstairs you will find a 2nd full bath with two bedrooms on either side. On the other end of the hallway, which overlooks the front foyer and Great Room, you will find the fourth bedroom and the Owner’s Suite. This large, open master features trey ceilings, walk-in closet and a full bath complete with double vanities, separate shower, and 6 jet soaking tub. Once you exit to the back yard, ideas of entertaining surely will begin to flow. The deck with access from the 5th bedroom and or Sunroom opens to the large tree lined yard which offers plenty of privacy. The well-established Hornbuckle neighborhood offers a community pool, club house, common area, athletic fields and walking trails. Located just minutes to golf courses, shopping, restaurants and I-85. Eligible for 100% USDA! Move in today at this fantastic price!
- MLS® #1400505
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Fox Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address231 Sassafras Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 231 Sassafras Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1400505)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:46pm CDT.