Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
144 Yacht Drive, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1400538
Home in Pointe@Lk Rabon Laurens SC
Public Remarks: This luxury, custom-built home is a Donald Gardner plan and has many great features including 40-year Timberline architectural shingles. As you walk in, you are greeted by a spacious great room with rock fireplace and expansive views of the lake. Hardwood floors, coffered ceiling, rounded corners, crown molding, built-in bookshelves and central vacuum system are just a few features of this home. The welcoming kitchen includes granite countertops, custom soft close cabinets with pull-outs and an island accented with granite, plenty of storage and a pantry. Professional grade stainless appliances including a gas stove vented to the outside, built-in convection microwave, built-in convection self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and the quietest made disposal. The kitchen is finished off with a stainless refrigerator and custom-built wine cooler. *The wine cooler does not work, but could easily be fixed by the buyer as seller will not be repairing. The main floor master bedroom has beautiful crown molding with recessed lights, his and her walk-in closets and a spacious master bath with tile floors, quartz countertops, a jetted tub and a luxurious separate tile shower. Upstairs there are 2 more bedrooms. One bedroom includes an in suite bathroom and 2 spacious closets. The second upstairs bedroom includes 2 spacious closets as well. There is a media room with a wet bar on this level for those nights that you want to entertain and just enjoy your own movies. Also, upstairs is a full bath with tile and a tub/shower combination that serves the 2nd bedroom and the media room. There is also attic access on this level for storage. Go downstairs to the basement where you will find a complete finished room with bath as well as a partially finished area with another washer and dryer hookup. These 2 areas both include heating and air. There is also an unfinished area that the current owner uses as a workshop. The double garage includes a pantry and cabinets for extra storage. Enjoy surround sound in every room of the house. Walk out of the great room to an Easy Breeze sunroom that leads to a trex deck for low maintenance and enjoy the outside kitchen with propane gas already in place. Natural gas is available and would just need to be hooked up to outside appliances. Yard has a sprinkler system with water from the lake to save on your water bill while watering your yard. To set the yard off, there is a large dock and now you are ready to enjoy lake life at its best. The water front is 93.8 feet on a .41 acre lot. The septic system is located across the road and is owned as a separate lot. This home is located on a nice point lot with beautiful views of the lake from most all rooms of the house as well as outside. Take a boat ride across the lake to the park area that includes a playground, walking trails and picnic areas. Enjoy sun filled days and quiet nights in this lovely home priced at only $639,900. Convenient to Simpsonville, Laurens and Greenwood. Gas heat on main level and heat pumps for upstairs and basement.
- MLS® #1400538
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Dock
- Listing Agent:Kay Dangerfield
- Listing Office:Dangerfield Properties, Llc
- Address144 Yacht Drive
- SubdivisionPointe@Lk Rabon
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:46pm CST.