Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Cochran Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1400636
Home in None Inman SC
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHOW. CONTINGENT UPON HOUSE SALE THAT IS NOT UNDER CONTRACT. Look no further, this home has it all!! Stunning custom built brick 4282 sq ft home with 4 BR, 3.5 BA sitting on 14.5 acres with an amazing PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS located in desirable District 1. Property is perfect for horses, nature lovers would love the pecan trees, muscadines, scuppernogs, blueberries, and all the men would love the detached brick three car garage with half bath and electric. Drive up the long driveway and enter the home through a large front porch with granite inlay tile into the two story foyer overlooking the oversized dining room with chair railing and great room. Great room has vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace with bookcases, and three windows with transoms to allow the natural light to shine in. Large kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, decorative slate backsplash, compactor, island, double oven, and walk in pantry opens to the breakfast area with bay window, and a keeping room. The keeping room has a floor to ceiling rock fireplace w/gas logs and hearth, built in bookcases to store your television, and lots of windows. Master bedroom is located on the main floor, has a sitting area and decorative ceiling. Large master bath with two HUGE walk in closets, his/her vanities, jetted tub, walk in shower, and double step up ceiling. Upstairs consists of three bedrooms, bonus room, and an office. Two bedrooms are joined with a LARGE Jack & Jill bathroom, third bedroom has their own private bathroom. The bonus room joins one of the bedrooms, perfect for children or in laws to have their own private space. A small office, or could be made into a closet for storage is also located upstairs. Laundry room has tons of cabinets, sink, and fold out laundry board. Entertain friends and family overlooking your land on the rear stone patio enjoying music through surround sound installed throughout home. Extras included two 50 gallon hot water heaters, central vac, crown molding throughout, roof replaced in 2017 due to hail damage, main level HVAC was replaced approximately in 2013. If you want extra income or have a family member who wants to live on the property, look no further! A 1568 sq ft mobile home is located at the back rear corner of the property with several upgrades as well. HVAC was replaced in 2019, roof and front windows/siding of the home replaced 2017 due to hail damage, water heater in approximately 2013, and deck/stairs in 2017. This is the home you’ve been waiting for, owner paid attention to detail and put a lot of thought into this home during the building process, don’t miss out, schedule you appointment today.
- MLS® #1400636
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lisa Donald
- Listing Office:Leslie Horne & Associates
- Address160 Cochran Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 160 Cochran Road, Inman, SC (MLS® #1400636)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $749,900)||$725,000||$24,900 (3.32%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:46am CDT.