Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
227 Northcliff Way, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1400642
Home in Northcliff Greenville SC
CONVENIENT GREENVILLE LOCATION! NICE COMMUNITY with POOL/TENNIS COURT! BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE BACKYARD! LOVELY WELL-KEPT HOME! QUALITY SCHOOL-AREA! GREAT PRICE FOR ALL! Greenville’s most beautiful “North-side”, near Furman University, near the quaint little popular town of Travelers Rest, as well as the Swamp Rabbit Trail (for cyclists and/or walking or running from Travelers Rest to Downtown), Also, beautiful mountain foothill parks are convenient, as are the NC mountain towns of Hendersonville and Asheville!!! Situated just a few minutes to Greenville’s Cherrydale Shopping area, movie theatre and more, and another 5 minute drive into DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE, this LOCATION couldn’t be more convenient! This “Northcliff Community” has one of the best amenity packages to be found, as it includes a large pool, tennis court, playground and more for the whole family to enjoy! The BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE BACKYARD is a great place to enjoy morning coffee or a relaxing retreat evenings after work. It has been terraced to make an outdoor seating area, with beautiful plantings and trees for enjoyment of plant and bird life. The HOME itself has a room for everything and everyone, with it’s Formal Living Room (or Study), Formal Dining Room area and an open Family Room, including Breakfast Room and Kitchen. The pretty Powder Room and Laundry Room are also on Main Level. There are 4 Bedrooms plus a very spacious Bonus Room on the 2nd level, including the Master Suite and another Bathroom. Upgrade/updates by the owners include: removing spackled ceilings and making smooth, porcelain tile and new commodes in downstairs Powder Room and Master Bath, wood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen remodel with new flooring, light fixture, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, sink, faucets and dishwasher, interior painting, roofing, decking, painted garage flooring and iron railing on the front driveway. GREAT PRICE for this GREAT HOME in this GREAT LOCATION!!! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1400642
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address227 Northcliff Way
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 227 Northcliff Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1400642)
|Price Reduced (from $269,900)||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.