Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Peckham Street Lot 47, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1400708
Condo/Townhouse in Chelsea Townes at Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
The Kensington at Chelsea Townes offers maintenance free living with a highly desired master on the main level! This incredible townhome offers 2 additional bedrooms upstairs, each with walk in closets, and a loft space, which could be used as a home office, library, theatre or exercise room. The opportunities are endless! The open concept plan is excellent for gathering friends and family with a large island open to both the dining room and living room. Park behind the home in the attached 2 car garage, and enjoy the convenience and lifestyle of Hollingsworth Park at Verdae! This unit features customized details of single-family living with the convenience of a townhome. Upon entering you will fall in love with the open floor plan, you’ll be greeted by a large Living Room with an upgraded fireplace that opens to the kitchen and dining room making it ideal entertaining. Enjoy upgraded 5” hardwood floors throughout the Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The Kitchen features quartz countertops, upgraded cabinets, backsplash which add to the elegance for this modern kitchen. As an added bonus builder has included pre-wire for under-cabinet lighting in the Kitchen. The designer colors and materials are certain to give an outstanding first impression for any of your guests. For additional convenience, enjoy soft close drawers, trash bin pull-out, upgraded island with additional cabinets and upgraded GE SS appliance package that features a Gas Range. Master Bedroom on the MAIN floor features additional trim to the ceiling, and a nice size walk in closet! Master Bathroom has upgraded cabinets, dual vanities, quartz countertops and an upgraded walk-in shower with bench, marble surround with glass door/enclosure, that also features an additional handheld shower head with slide bar. Second Floor has an open loft which could be used as a second living room, play room, home office, library, theatre or exercise room. The possibilities are endless for how to use this 14 x 11space. Additional two bedrooms feature large walk-in closets perfect for additional storage space. This townhome also has an attached, oversized two car garage 23’ 6” x 20’4”!
- MLS® #1400708
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Hunter Hurst
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address7 Peckham Street Lot 47
- SubdivisionChelsea Townes at Hollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.