Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Golden Bear Drive, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1400713
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
NEW CONSTRUCTION IN THE RESERVE!!!! This charming 3 bed 3.5 bath golf cottage sits right on the third hole of the Jack Nicklaus golf course. The location couldn’t be better with just a 3 minute 52 second golf cart ride to the Orchard clubhouse. Walk in the front door to a spacious living room with a soaring rock fireplace. Sliding french doors lead to an incredible porch which is perfect for entertaining guests. An open floor plan hosts a gourmet kitchen with lots of storage space. The oversized master suite is located on the main level that includes His and Hers closets! Head upstairs to find two additional en-suites PLUS a bunk room for your smaller guests. Above the two car garage and golf cart bay, almost 500 square feet has been left unfinished for you to decide what to do. Seller to pay for buyer's first year of dues at The Reserve!!!
- MLS® #1400713
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Bruce May
- Listing Office:Jocassee Real Estate
- Address112 Golden Bear Drive
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 12:31am CDT.