Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Berry Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1400764
Home in None Pelzer SC
Looking for a hide away, recreational, property, horse property or even possibly a development. You have found it here. This property features 61.44 acres with little creek on one side and huff creek running the back property line. The gated private drives takes you to total seclusion and 1 bed 1.5 bath cabin with an oversize front & back porch for you to enjoy the views and tranquility. The property also has a 1 car garage/workshop, in ground pool, and goldfish/koi pond fed by water being pumped from huff creek. Vaulted ceilings in the open floor plan great room of the cabin which features the kitchen, living room and dining area. Stone focal point with wood burning stove. Master bedroom features a master bath and walk in closet. This property has been meticulously cared for and made into a perfect oasis. Abundant wildlife with deer, turkey, and small game. This is property is a must see!
- MLS® #1400764
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Pond, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Justin Bailey
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address401 Berry Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Woodstove
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:31pm CST.