Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1920 Old Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1400825
Home in None Anderson SC
Spectacular sunset views! It is almost impossible to find a beautiful home that is this close to the lake with amazing unobstructed BIG water views as well as stunning sunset views. This is truly what lake living is is all about. This four bedroom and three full bath home has been totally remodeled and new stainless appliances, HVAC, complete new pump up septic system and dock all recently added to this amazing home. This attractive home has an incredibly spacious deck that is perfect for relaxing with family and friends. It is the ideal place to enjoy coffee on the deck in the mornings or sip a drink in the evenings as you look out at the gorgeous water and soak in the breathtaking sunsets over Lake Hartwell. This home also boasts an open floor plan, a master bedroom with a second private deck with the same incredible view and sits on a wonderful flat lot. This home is close to shopping, movies and restaurants as well as Clemson. It is a perfect forever home but if you don’t want to enjoy this lovely home and it’s views full time for yourself then it would also make a perfect VRBO rental but I think it is a home you will want to keep for yourself.
- MLS® #1400825
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesWater Access, None, Dock
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Nora Hooper
- Listing Office:Re/max Executive
- Address1920 Old Pearman Dairy Road
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.