Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 W Mountainview Avenue, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1401014
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Own a piece of Greenville's history. Two-story, all brick estate situated on over an acre and located on one of the most desirable streets in the North Main area. Greeted with a wraparound porch and vestibule entry; this 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath home has all the character and charm you are looking for. Built in 1910, it features 11' ceilings on the main level and 10' ceilings upstairs with beautiful original hardwood floors throughout. Large screened porch off of kitchen overlooks the level backyard. Master on main with full bath, plus 4 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths and a library upstairs. Basement provides for great storage. Conveniently located near Downtown Greenville and within walking distance to all that Stone Avenue has to offer. This is a must see home with tons of potential. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1401014
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Sharon Wilson
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address118 W Mountainview Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 1:16am CDT.