Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
722 Jacobs Trail, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1401050
Home in Oakland Farm Inman SC
Why Rent when you can Own for Less?! Be one of the first to call Oakland Farm home! You can now OWN an AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME, and live minutes from work and play! Very close proximity to shopping, grocery stores, schools and restaurants! This is your chance to own a new home in the Boiling Springs area! The Plan 1440 is all about giving the features you need at the price you want! Enter into the huge great room and you’ll immediately feel at home. The first floor is an open concept so you are never too far from the action. A cozy kitchen features a complete GE appliance package (including refrigerator, washer/dryer) and ample cabinetry. The entry area off the garage provides a convenient Powder Room and a spot for coat hooks, so clutter is never an issue. Upstairs all 3 bedrooms are large and boast ample closets. There’s even extra finished storage by the stairs! A hall bath and separate laundry room provide the ultimate in convenience. But the owner’s suite is the star of this show – truly a private retreat with an en-suite bath and huge walk-in closet, you’ll never want to leave!
- MLS® #1401050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Lindsay Simpson
- Listing Office:Ryan Homes
- Address722 Jacobs Trail
- SubdivisionOakland Farm
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 722 Jacobs Trail, Inman, SC (MLS® #1401050)
|Price Reduced (from $165,990)||$159,990||$6,000 (3.61%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.