Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
715 Jacobs Trail, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1401052
Home in Oakland Farm Inman SC
Why Rent when you can Own for Less?! Be one of the first to call Oakland Farm home! You can now OWN an AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME, and live minutes from work and play! Very close proximity to shopping, grocery stores, schools and restaurants! This is your chance to own a new home in the Boiling Springs area! It’s not just about the open floor plan, or the square footage, or the great price, although Plan 1918 offers all those things. It’s about choosing a home that feels welcoming and elegant, but at the same time smart and functional. The foyer leads into a great room that flows into a large open kitchen and dining space. An island provides more work space and seating! A rear hall leads to a convenient powder room, a large coat closet, and a flex room you can use any way you need – a home office, hobby room, or extra play space. Upstairs the luxury continues with 4 large bedrooms, three of which boast walk-in closets. The laundry room is over-sized and INCLUDES a NEW WASHER & DRYER! The light-filled upper hall even boasts a small space perfect for a planning desk or reading nook. Off the stair nook, the private owner’s bedroom features tons of relaxation room, a huge walk-in closet, and a private bath featuring double sinks and a sleek 5' shower.
- MLS® #1401052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Lindsay Simpson
- Listing Office:Ryan Homes
- Address715 Jacobs Trail
- SubdivisionOakland Farm
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 715 Jacobs Trail, Inman, SC (MLS® #1401052)
|Price Reduced (from $193,990)||$187,990||$6,000 (3.09%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:31pm CDT.