Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Reedy Cove Lane, Greenwood SC, 29649 MLS® #1401114
Home in None Greenwood SC
Homes like this do not come around everyday. One Level Lakefront home in the desireable subdivision of Stoney Point. Custom built home had alot of thought put into it. Master bath has an Amazing & Delightful His and Hers bathrooms. Hers features a vanity bench & a Jetted heatlh tub with a seperate shower, his has a tub/shower combo. They both access into the extra large Master closet that offers over 50 feet of hanging space. You can also access the walk in laundry from the Master closet. (How convenient is that)? Master Bedroom has a gorgeous view of the Lake. Open/ Split floor plan offers Kitchen, Breakfast area, Living area & Formal Dining. Living area & Breakfast nook share a 2 sided gas fireplace for all of those romantic evenings. You have a full view of the lake from every room on the front of the house. On the other side of the Main Living area you will find 2 BR/1 BA & a Bonus/office room. Could be used as a 4th BR (No Closet). Check out the Sunny & Cool Eastern Exposure on the 26x11 screened porch, open deck, covered patio, wonderful walk out lot to your own private dock. All which offer an amazing view of the most gorgeous sunrise you will ever see on Lake Greenwood. 2 car garage has utility sink and pull down attic stairs to a large floored storage area. Need more storage than that or a work shop maybe? Make sure that you check out the wonderful unfinished basement. One side is a workshop and the other side is for loads of lake storage. Great place to put up all of your lake toys and accessories. Yard has a full sprinkler system that waters from the Lake. Improvements in 2019: New Hardwood flooring throughout 90% of the home, Luxury Vinyl in Laundry room, fresh paint throughout is a soft grey color, New Retaining wall in 2019, HVAC has new compressor. Home features a Gas Tankless Hot Water Heater. WIth 70 feet of Shoreline with a brand new seawall and your own private dock, grab your boat and head out to the lake... or just relax on the proch and enjoy the views. You can find out all the details about what Stoney Point has to offer such as Fitness Center, Tennis, Heated Lap Pool, Unlimited Range Balls, Unrestricted tee times, Member tournaments, Member discounts in Pro Shop, Member discounts in Bermudas, Rosie’s and Bogeys, Member rewards program “Links Dollars”, Guest Passes, Optional Cart Lease or Trail Fee. This home is move in ready and just waiting for you to make it yours. Seller is offering a one year AHS Home Warranty.
- MLS® #1401114
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Water Front
- Listing Agent:Stephanie Wilson
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address112 Reedy Cove Lane
- Zip Code29649
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleHickory Tavern
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:31am CDT.