Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Verlin Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1401135
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Over 3,300 square feet and 6 possible bedrooms in Hollingsworth Park! Enjoy one of the most sought after developments in Greenville with playground, sidewalks galore, green space, restaurants, and a YMCA. This like-new home is move in ready and has plenty of space for everyone. Great energy efficiency throughout the home. With a bedroom and full bathroom on the main floor, there are options for older parents, teenagers, or an office space. Hardwood floors lead you in from the front entrance to the formal dining room and into the open floor plan living area with gas fireplace. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a huge center island, and granite countertops. A separate staircase leads up to a bonus room or sixth bedroom over the garage with a private bathroom. Another space with multiple uses as a private bedroom, playroom, or man cave. Head up the main stair case to find 4 other bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and a walk-in laundry room with utility sink. The master bedroom has trey ceilings, two walk-in closets, and a large master bathroom with dual sinks, a stand up shower, and separate garden tub. The side entry, attached two car garage is wired with 220v for your electric vehicle or work tools. Driveway has extra concrete padding to allow for 2 parked cars and still able to get cars out of garage! Don't miss out on this opportunity to be just minutes from Woodruff Rd, I-85 and I-385, and everything that downtown Greenville has to offer!
- MLS® #1401135
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Graham Rogers
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
- Address302 Verlin Drive
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 1:01am CDT.