Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2839 Wright School Road, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1401188
Home in None Anderson SC
New Listing! Adorable Home in Anderson on 22 acres for Horses with a pond and a creek! Beautiful Views! Approx. 16 acres is cleared for pastureland with a pond. 6 acres is wooded with a creek bordering the property in the rear and is great for hunting. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Great room w/rock gas log fireplace, Kitchen has a tile flooring, bar stool area, large pantry & a dinette area. Split bedroom floor plan. Master Bedroom with walk in closet. Master Bathroom with 2 sinks, garden tub walk in shower; Large laundry room; Bamboo hardwood flooring; Rocking chair front porch; Large deck w/ above ground pool; 2- 2 Car Detached Carports; For the horses there is 2 watering Troughs, a Riding Arena, a Round Pen, 2 Shelters, Electrical fence; All Obstacles will be staying; Shed in back has power; Belton Middle/Belton High School.
- MLS® #1401188
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesCarport 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Brenda Poling-chandler
- Listing Office:Re/max Executive
- Address2839 Wright School Road
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Bamboo
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:31pm CDT.