Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Pendock Lane, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1401203
Home in The Farm at Sandy Springs Piedmont SC
Have you been looking and looking for the perfect house and nothing ever seems to come up?? Well, it just did! Do not delay!! This stunning home is approximately 8 years old. The home is spectacular! Nothing needs to be done and you will feel like you have just bought a brand new home... no joking! 3 Beds, 2 Baths and a Bonus Room… with options and upgrades galore! When you drive-up, it catches your eye immediately with top-notch curb appeal. The sodded lot is green and beautiful and over ½ acre, flat and well-manicured. It has a lovely neutral-toned brick and vinyl combo with vinyl shaker accents. The entrance of the home is lovely with low-maintenance shrubbery and a Japanese Maple, and has an extra parking-pad on the driveway. The minute you open the door, it’s like… WOW! 9 ft ceilings and hardwood floors with a very spacious Living Room or Office to the left with glass french doors. To the right is a very spacious formal Dining Room with hardwoods and tray ceiling. Pass down the hall and enter the Dream Kitchen with stunning granite countertops, cherry cabinets and hardwood floors. All stainless steel appliances and are GE. The island is a nice work space which is also granite. Just beside the Kitchen is a very nice-sized Breakfast Room…. great place to grab a bowl of cereal in the morning or have your favorite sandwich for lunch! This all faces the Great Room, which has a vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, with plenty of room, wired and ready for your flat-screen TV above the mantle (TV mount does stay). Exit off the Great Room onto the Patio and you will say “WOW”! Beautiful sodded fenced backyard. Just lovely! The owner has designed it well and keeps it manicured just perfectly! The yard has an in-ground sprinkler front and back. All of the windows on the back of the home have a clear view of the gorgeous backyard. There is a shed beyond the fence with a work table and a loft with electricity. Split floorplan with 2 nice-sized Bedrooms on one side with walk in closets, each separated by a full hall bath with beautiful cabinets and cork flooring. On the other side of the Great Room is the Master Suite... HUGE bedroom (shown in photo with a king bed) has tray ceiling and ceiling fan. The owner’s bath is everything you would expect: upgraded laminate flooring, upgraded cabinet hardware, garden tub, separate shower, separate water closet, dual sinks with upgraded faucets. Up the stairs is the Bonus Room… perfect for extra storage, an exercise room, Office… or turn it into a 4th Bedroom. The property is covered by Pest-band pest control system and also has a current termite Bond. HVAC contract in place for twice-per-year service and maintenance. Also, many items are for sale in the house. An itemized list and price sheet of items will be available. The subdivision location is a hidden gem… less than 10 min to Simpsonville, 20 min to downtown Greenville, 1 mile to I-I85 Toll Road that can get you anywhere you need to go and 1 mile to your essentials: grocery store, pharmacy, gas and restaurants. The neighborhood has so much to offer: 1/2 acre lots, 87 acres of common green space, designed where no house backs to another, gorgeous neighborhood pool and cabana, picnic tables, swings and newly installed playground for the kids! This home is better than new! Certainly will not last long!
- MLS® #1401203
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Path, Playground, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Brian Welborn
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address171 Pendock Lane
- SubdivisionThe Farm at Sandy Springs
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Cork
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Cork
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 171 Pendock Lane, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1401203)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:46pm CDT.