Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1401334
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Welcome home to 102 Kingsridge Drive! Owner now offering a $10,000 buyer incentive to be used as you choose (closing costs, updates, paint etc) just bring an acceptable offer before Thanksgiving 2019!!!! Outdoor living is at its best here in this gorgeous 4BR/2BA Botany Woods home: fully fenced, brick pavers, patio, gas hook up for your grill, and plenty of room for your family's next Thanksgiving flag football game and/or college football cookout. The exterior of the home is FULLY brick! With plenty of room for parking and cornhole- one side entry garage and beautiful brick carport that can accomodate up to three more large size cars or your boat! Inside you will find hardwood floors, (where there is carpet there are MORE!!!), tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, and character throughout. When you walk up the front path you will immediately envision yourself rocking on your southern front porch while sipping sweet tea and chatting with the neighbors on nightly walks. When you enter through the front door you will be greated by a large foyer and beautiful tile flooring. From there you will enter the spacious dining room that opens to your formal living room. The kitchen lay out is spectacular and has access to the backyard and side patio for your morning coffee. The kitchen also opens into the cozy family room complete with huge brick fireplace, Dolby Surround Sound, and large sunroom with panoramic views of the backyard. All of the bedrooms are conveniently located on the other side of the home. The master bedroom is spacious and has a full ensuite and access to the laundry area. The other three bedrooms are very large and share the updated hall bathroom. Downstairs you will find the perfect heated and cooled basement space which is ready for your next card game! There is also access to a large walk in storage space that could easily be turned into a wine cellar. The garage has been updated with an epoxy flooring and has access to a huge craft/storage room complete with a large sink for cleaning craft items, washing pets, and more. All this and peace of mind knowing the HVAC is new as of this year, new architectural roof 2017, tankless water heater, full house central vacuum, AND you pay only county taxes and receive free city services. Not to mention the location of this home cannot be beat. 10 minutes to downtown, 5 minutes to East North Street, and 7 minutes to 385. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1401334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Corinne Nickell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address102 Kingsridge Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 102 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1401334)
|Price Reduced||$379,900||$2,600 (0.68%)|
|Price Reduced (from $385,000)||$382,500||$2,500 (0.65%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:31am CST.