Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3345 W Georgia Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1401336
Home in Woodside Glen Piedmont SC
One-acre homesite - check. No covenents and restrictions - check. Quiet country setting, but convenient location with easy access to Hwy. 25 for commuting to Anderson or Greenville - also check! This new Avondale plan is a split-plan ranch with a bonus bedroom and bath up that is now under construction. A spacious foyer opens to the adjacent formal dining room and the vaulted great room beyond. There's convenient one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level, plus an office/study for added flexibility. Upstairs there's a huge bonus room/bedroom with a full bath, walk-in closet and access to attic storage. An open design, wide hallways and wider doorways gives a bright, flowing feeling to the interior, and a rear wall of windows fills the living space with light. A center island with room for stools is the gathering spot between the great room, breakfast room and kitchen, so the cook is always part of the action. The large master bedroom with tray ceiling leads to a spacious bath with a tile shower with bench, separate oversized vanities with lots of storage, a private water closet, and there's a spacious walk-in closet. There's a cozy rocking chair front porch and a covered rear porch for wonderful indoor-outdoor living. New construction, underway now, and ready near the end of the year. Come see this gorgeous hard-to-find ranch plus bonus design for yourself, and make it yours!
- MLS® #1401336
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Linda Horner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address3345 W Georgia Road
- SubdivisionWoodside Glen
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Price Change History for 3345 W Georgia Road, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1401336)
|Price Increased (from $299,610)||$307,455||$7,845 (2.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT.