Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Emerald Farms Road, Greenwood SC, 29646 MLS® #1401380
Home in None Greenwood SC
This truly beautiful 30+ acre tranquil setting is less than 2.5 miles from Greenwood’s second WalMart, a property with mature landscaping that is perfect for all your animals. The home with an open floor plan has been completely updated inside and out in 2017 with all new windows, siding, gutters, composite decking, two new HVACs, lighting, flooring, appliances, the list goes on and on (complete list attached with documents). No expense was spared with granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms, hardwood floors, crown molding, and 9-foot ceilings as well as solar power and whole home generator with in-ground propane tank efficient and safe. There are TWO masters en suite with full baths, one on the main floor and one on the second floor (with huge walk-in closet) and two other large guest rooms are on the second floor. There are wood burning fireplaces in the upstairs master and the main floor living room with thermostat-controlled inserts. The walkout basement is finished with a private entrance, full kitchen boasting new appliances and a full bath. The basement living area has a beautiful soapstone wood burning stove. This finished basement could be converted to a one-bedroom (over 1540 sq. ft) in-law suite, used as a media area, huge play area for kids or a less formal, more relaxed living area. A finished bonus room over garage with private stairs could be a 5th bedroom, man cave or office, take your pick. There is endless storage on every floor throughout the entire house. The beautiful views from the back deck have direct access to the brand-new hot tub, new decking with pergola which overlooks the 1-acre pond with a private dock that is fully stocked bass and brim. For your animals the largest barn is completely rewired, new lights, and updated with a new stall, hay storage (24 round bale capability), tack/grain room and the barn is still large enough for RV, horse trailers, and farm equipment. If that isn’t enough there is a second brand new 4 stall barn with an additional storage/tack room. Both barn pastures have new horse safe fencing. All barns have power and water including a third barn/workshop. This property is truly a must-see to appreciate its luxurious country living!
- MLS® #1401380
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Water Front, Dock
- Listing Agent:Diane Gillespie
- Listing Office:La Rosa Realty Llc
- Address405 Emerald Farms Road
- Zip Code29646
- InteriorHardwood, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsHardwood, Slate, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:16pm CDT.