Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
580 Williams Bottom, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1401404
Home in None Inman SC
HOUSE IS TOTALLY REDONE, WE WENT BACK TO THE STUDS, REDESIGNED THE LAYOUT TO OPEN FLOORPLAN, 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH, SPRAY FOAM INSULATION IN THE WALLS, NEW WIRING, PLUMBING, SHEETROCK, HVAC, HARDWOOD AND CERAMIC TILE FLOORS. SHAKER CABINETS WITH GRANITE, ROCKING CHAIR FRONT PORCH, DECK OFF MASTER BEDROOM AND DINING ROOM. 3.13 ACRES ALL FENCED AND CROSS FENCED, HUGE 46X68 BARN WITH 2 LOFTS, PASTURE AND POND. BRING YOUR HORSES, MATURE TREES, THIS IS A DREAM OF A FARM FOR ANYONE.
- MLS® #1401404
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Pond, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Wanda Durham
- Listing Office:Town And Country Realty, Inc
- Address580 Williams Bottom
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Price Change History for 580 Williams Bottom, Inman, SC (MLS® #1401404)
|Price Reduced (from $324,000)||$299,000||$25,000 (7.72%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:31am CDT.