Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Leatherton Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1401436
Home in Avalon Reserve Greenville SC
Welcome to 111 Leatherton Way! This home overflows with ample living space and a location that is unbelievable. Walking through you will notice the hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and much much more. The open concept allows for entertaining to be a breeze. While standing in the kitchen you can see into the formal dining room that carries into the sitting room or if you look in the other direction you can see into the living room that flows into the sunroom. Having the laundry room upstairs near all the bedrooms makes this floor plan such a great find. As if the main two levels weren't enough for you, the partially finished basement allows for even more space to be added. The basement has electricity, plumbing already stubbed and many walls are in place. If a luxury lifestyle is what you seek, look no further with tennis courts and a neighborhood pool with plenty space what more could you ask for?
- MLS® #1401436
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Tracy Roberts
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address111 Leatherton Way
- SubdivisionAvalon Reserve
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.