Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
716 Cerons Street, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1401444
Home in Other Moore SC
Beautiful home in the sought after Bordeaux neighborhood! Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Spartanburg, I-26 and I-85. This two story home offers spacious living with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Appealing home features on the first floor include kitchen with island that overlooks great room, large pantry, and an easy access half bath. On the second floor, you’ll love 4 spacious bedrooms, a walk-in laundry room with a separate linen closet, and his-and-her sinks in both full bathrooms. This neighborhood features a beautiful pool and cabana while located in Spartanburg School District 6.
- MLS® #1401444
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Hays Keadle
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address716 Cerons Street
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleGable Middle
Price Change History for 716 Cerons Street, Moore, SC (MLS® #1401444)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$205,000||$5,000 (2.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$210,000||$3,000 (1.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $219,000)||$213,000||$6,000 (2.74%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.