Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220 Dante Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1401460
Home in Tuscany Falls Simpsonville SC
Welcome home! This 5 bedroom 4 bath home is on a great cul-de-sac lot in the sought after Tuscany Falls neighborhood in the Five Forks area of Simpsonville. At over 4,300 sq ft (not including the 2,000 sq ft unfinished walk-out basement), there is plenty of space that doesn't lack in luxuries. This home is perfect for entertaining with its chef?s kitchen including gas stove, double ovens, and granite counter tops... continue the entertainment onto the covered back deck with natural gas grill hookup and large fenced landscaped yard. The oversized living room and dining room feature hardwood floors throughout, coffered ceilings, and wainscoting. The second level master suite will become your oasis with his and her custom organized closets, a garden soaking tub, and dual vanities in the ensuite bath, PLUS your own private sitting room featuring a fireplace. Many homeowners use this extra space as a nursery, home gym, or just a quiet retreat. 3 additional spacious bedrooms are on the second level with large closets and two full baths (one a Jack and Jill). The flexible loft space can be used as a play area second den, or anything else your family may need. The laundry room has been upgraded to include additional storage and is conveniently located on the second level. The 5th bedroom is conveniently located off the living room with french doors installed for added functionality and the current owner is using it is a playroom. The 2,000 sq ft unfinished, walk out basement is insulated for better climate control and is already framed making it simple for new homeowners to use the space for additional storage or finish the space to their liking. Tuscany Falls is a beautiful, well-maintained golf cart friendly neighborhood with a club house, pool, lazy river, and waterfalls. At this price point you can’t find a better home to meet all of your family’s needs!
- MLS® #1401460
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Alisha Fligg
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address220 Dante Lane
- SubdivisionTuscany Falls
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 220 Dante Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1401460)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 1:01pm CST.