Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1669 Bolt Road, Gray Court SC, 29645 MLS® #1401485
Home in None Gray Court SC
Quiet Country Living, convenient to almost anywhere.Located off of Neely Ferry Road, less than 13 miles to 385 and all the stores on Fairview Road. This house has been completely remodeled from the Sheetrock in. It is also set up nicely for a modern family with an Open Floor plan, Completely new Kitchen with an island and granite through out, Large Master suite, and Large guest bath. It has New Electrical, New Plumbing, New HVAC, New Roof, New Laminate Wood Floors in the main living area of the house, New Tile in the bathrooms, New Carpet in the bedrooms, New appliances in the Kitchen, New Siding on the entire house, New decks on the Front and Back, and New Fixtures through out. This home is also located in a possible USDA financing area.
- MLS® #1401485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Derek Taylor
- Listing Office:New City Development & Realty
- Address1669 Bolt Road
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryHickory Tavern
- MiddleHickory Tavern
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Price Change History for 1669 Bolt Road, Gray Court, SC (MLS® #1401485)
|Price Reduced||$254,900||$4,100 (1.58%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,000||$4,000 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $264,000)||$263,000||$1,000 (0.38%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.