Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 War Admiral Way, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1401497
Home in Churchill Falls Greenville SC
Fully renovated home in a quiet neighborhood, located minutes from Furman University, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, the cute downtown of Travelers Rest, and only 15 minutes to downtown Greenville. This home has everything that you could want: fully renovated with a new 30 year roof, rare architectural details and craftmanship, very tall ceilings throughout, new flooring, fresh paint, new kitchen countertops, new hardware, new stainless steel kitchen appliances, lots of windows that let in tons of light, a bonus room over the double garage, and a cozy and private backyard with a patio. The kitchen is every cook's dream with plenty of counter space, cabinets, and a pantry. The master suite is luxurious with a massive bedroom, a huge walk in closet, and a full bathroom with double sinks, a garden tub, a water closet, and a separate shower. Agent has ownership interest in property. This one is a must see!!
- MLS® #1401497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Adam Lively
- Listing Office:Montgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address100 War Admiral Way
- SubdivisionChurchill Falls
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.