Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
375 Old Asheville Highway, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1401501
Home in Other Campobello SC
Custom built WATERFRONT Craftsman styled home on a level lot with hardwood trees and a fantastic water view! Located on a little traveled country road just outside of Landrum this less than 2 year old home boast a 25x27 side entry garage, Hardy Plank siding, and a walk out basement. The oversized covered front porch is perfect for your rocking chairs, or you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee overlooking the lake on your 10x18 screened porch. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a 2 story great room featuring a floor to ceiling fireplace and grand staircase with hardwood treads and metal spindles. The open concept plan also features a large dining area, open kitchen with gas range and quartz, walk in laundry, and a half bath. The main floor of the home includes 3 bedrooms and 2.5baths with hardwood and tile floors. Beautiful lake views and tons of natural lighting can be found throughout the common areas and the main floor master bedroom. From the trey ceiling to the double vanities and tile shower with multiple shower heads, what's not to love about the owners suite? As you go upstairs you will find one large guest room with a walk in closet and a full ensuite bath and a 12x12 loft overlooking the great room. From the loft you have access to a walk in storage area perfect for storing your decorations and keepsakes. The basement is the perfect spot for the recreation/bonus room. This flex area has been finished and provides walk out access to the backyard and the pond. A fourth full bath could easily be added to this area since the plumbing is already stubbed. This home is an exterior lot to the Cane Creek Community and has access to all community amenities. The property attends Landrum High and is very convenient to the schools. Schedule a tour of this fantastic home today!
- MLS® #1401501
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Water Access, Dock, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:J. Ray Crotts
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address375 Old Asheville Highway
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:31pm CST.