Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Fathers Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1401522
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
Welcome to the exceptional community of Acadia! From the moment you enter this oasis, you are sure to fall in love. As you enter this craftsman style cottage, you're greeted with a darling porch large enough for the entire family to enjoy. Upon entering, the open floor plan makes for an airy and inviting experience. First floor features include a spacious living room with gas log fireplace, built-in shelving, hardwoods throughout, large dining area, powder room, designer lighting fixtures and hardware, custom bamboo shades, kitchen with all stainless Bosch appliances, gas range, quartz countertops, office nook with plenty of space to add a desk and organizational needs, master BR with walk-in closet and large organized storage system, full bath with quartz counters, frameless glass shower and separate tub for those soothing baths! Second floor boasts a landing/loft area perfect for a child's play room or additional office/lounging area, 2 very spacious secondary bedrooms with multiple closets and 1 full bath including quartz counters and ceramic tile flooring. The attached 2 car garage includes plenty of storage space for cars and/or a golf cart. The updates and design features this home includes throughout are truly stunning. You won't see the detail added to this cottage in any other. Whitney McGregor, Southern Living's Designer of the Year, worked with the owner on this delightful home, making it one of the most beautiful cottages you'll ever view. And wait until you tour the community amenities...you're just a short walk to the jr Olympic sized pool, soccer field, tennis courts, playground and exercise facilities and gorgeous pavilion area with wood burning fireplace. As if that's not enough, extend your walk down to the Saluda River which includes a river house, kayak storage space, slip for your family to throw the canoes/kayaks in and float down the river, miles of walking trails, fenced in dog run and plenty of green space for your family to enjoy. This community has an active HOA and plenty of opportunities for neighbors to gather and mingle. Just 5 minutes to PRIMSA hospital, minutes from downtown Greenville, interstate 85 and much more. This entire home, including the custom landscaping, has been meticulously maintained. Don't miss the opportunity to view this absolutely gorgeous home...it is sure to capture you!
- MLS® #1401522
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Lawn Maintenance, Boat Ramp, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sarah Gilley
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address115 Fathers Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 115 Fathers Drive, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1401522)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.