Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Sapphire Pointe Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1401644
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
A beautiful, barely lived in home in the popular Sapphire Pointe neighborhood. Incredible location, close to BMW and surrounding business', minutes from from Greenville - Pelham Rd & Woodruff Rd restaurants and shopping, as well as Spartanburg. Great combination of open floor plan with a classic layout. Bedroom and full bath on main level, great for family or guest to have main level access. A great flex space that can be an entertainment/bonus room or a 5th bedroom with closet. Rare flat and spacious backyard with well designed paver fire pit area to enjoy those s'mores over the fire. Fully fenced backyard. Come see this impressive home while you have the opportunity to make it your own!
- MLS® #1401644
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Michael Johnson
- Listing Office:The Parker Company
- Address116 Sapphire Pointe Drive
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 116 Sapphire Pointe Drive, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1401644)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.