Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Capers Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1401757
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
SOUGHT-AFTER NEAR-TOWN LOCATION! COMMUNITY OF YESTER-YEAR HOMES! PRETTY LOT WITH PRIVACY! LARGE VERSATILE HOME! GOOD SCHOOL AREA! GREAT PRICE FOR ALL! Situated in the highly sought-after AUGUSTA ROAD area, this location is within walking distance to desirable shopping and dining and just a few blocks from DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE’S most desirable WEST END. Greenville’s hospital system as well as other major medical facilities and offices are only minutes away. This Alta Vista COMMUNITY is a COLLECTION of CLASSIC HOMES, each with its own unique style. The CURB APPEAL of this home is accentuated by the nice flat lot in front, with a more private lot of greenery and plenty of room for garden in rear. The LARGE HOME is composed of the original home built in 1971 with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms, an upstairs finished in 1971 with 2 complete bedroom en-suites plus a sitting room. The rear master-suite addition was completed in 1991-92, adding the opportunity for the original master suite to be an ideal in-law suite. The Formal Living and Dining rooms are large and lovely, while the Den/Kitchen area is cozy and ideal for families. You will appreciate all the wooden and ceramic-tiled floors throughout the main floor. Quartz countertops with upgraded appliance package bring the basics to the modern-day desirables. There are GREAT SCHOOL CHOICES for the children. If you have viewed this home previously, please see changes made. With the $25,000 REDUCTION, YOU WILL FIND THIS TO BE A GREAT PRICE for all this CLASSIC HOME offers in this MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1401757
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address121 Capers Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Laminate, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Wood
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 121 Capers Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1401757)
|Price Increased (from $699,000)||$699,900||$900 (0.13%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT.