Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Driftwood Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1401808
Home in Twin Lakes Piedmont SC
This stately brick ranch has been lovingly maintained by the same family since it was built! The care that has gone into the property is evident the moment you pull up and appreciate the well manicured lawn, the relaxing rocking chair front porch, and the gorgeous shade trees. Inside the paint is neutral, the rooms are large and the possibilities are endless. The formal living room is first and would be a great spot for entertaining or make it your home office. It opens into the dining room featuring dental molding, chair rail molding and picture molding. The large kitchen boasts an eat in area, wall oven, window overlooking the backyard, and ample amount of cabinet and counter space. The great room has a corner fireplace that has ventless gas logs, a built in desk, and built in shelving. The large master has two closets including a walk in, and a full bath with shower. The secondary rooms are a great size and share the hall full bath with it's own vanity area and large closet. The storage space in this home is well thought out with linen closets, coat closet, and a large floored attic. The laundry room is off the kitchen and has shelves for storage. The attached two car garage is oversized and has a workshop area and yard door. Outside the built in gas grill is just waiting for you to host tailgate parties. Bring your lawn chair and hang out on the patio, or bring the corn hole game and start a tournament in the amazing back yard. Plant your own garden. Store your boat or toys in the detached garage with a half bath. There is also a shed on back for your lawn mower. Plenty of room for entertaining! The neighborhood has two lakes you can fish and a park like setting to enjoy and it is just down the street. What an oasis so close to great schools, 20 minutes from Greenville, short drive to 1-85.
- MLS® #1401808
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Connie Rice
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address302 Driftwood Drive
- SubdivisionTwin Lakes
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 302 Driftwood Drive, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1401808)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:46pm CDT.