Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Old House Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1401849
Home in Kilgore Plantation Simpsonville SC
WELCOME HOME! Custom craftsmanship with luxury appointments second to none! Situated on almost an acre lot, this expansive and beautifully landscaped property will wow you from the moment you drive up to the front entry on a paver circular drive. The full brick construction is accented by custom shutters and window boxes where a covered porch invites you up to a double front door entry welcoming you into a grand foyer! Hickory hardwoods greet you upon entry into the dramatic 2-story foyer where you will enjoy views of an open 2nd story loft accented by curved railings and wrought iron spindles and floor to ceiling windows offered in the Great Room. An office/study is to the left of the foyer offering a gas log fireplace flanked by built-ins and to the right is an elegant formal Dining Room where you will find lovely appointments including a chandelier, accent moldings and more! The open floor design carries you from the foyer into a sunken 2-story Great Room where you will find a gas fireplace, built-Ins and a coffered ceiling. Double French doors from the Great room lead out onto a veranda offering stone flooring and a grilling station. From the Great Room to the left you will find a bar closet fully equipped with an icemaker, small fridge and wine cooler and beyond this is a gourmet kitchen offering travertine tile flooring and a center island with vegetable sink! Custom cabinetry is accented by Carrera marble counters, a tile backsplash, an oversized farm sink and Wolf stainless appliances! This eat-in kitchen offers an overlapping counter for bar seating and a charming turret designed breakfast area with double trey ceiling where oversized transom windows overlook a tranquil backyard! An arched doorway from the Kitchen/Breakfast leads into an oversized den where you will find a cathedral ceiling Den where a stacked stone gas log fireplace is the focal point flanked by built -ins and oversized palladium windows. Adjoining this room is a cozy sunroom accented by a wood cathedral ceiling and stone gas fireplace! Custom thermal windows offer breathtaking views of the backyard entertaining areas and a door from this room leads out to them. On the opposite side of the home, you will find an exquisite Master Suite where an arched entry leads into a massive bedroom offering a triple trey ceiling with accent lighting, oversized thermal windows providing awesome views of the backdrop, a door leading out to the back patio area and more! The adjoining luxury bath offers no less with dual vanities accented by marble counters, tile flooring with accent designs, a stand alone soaking tub, plus oversized tile shower with a rain shower head, body and wand sprayers! Don’t miss the walk-in closet offering a divided organize-it system! Rounding out the main level is a guest bath, laundry room with sink, and access to the oversized 3-car garage where a portion was divided for a heated and cooled exercise gym leaving room for a workshop or extra storage! An open staircase leads to a second level where you will find a hardwood landing leading to three full bedrooms each nicely sized and well appointed with hardwood floors, updated full baths which include solid surface sink vanities, tile tub surrounds and tile flooring! All bedrooms offer walk-in closets with organize-it systems – two of these closets provide access to walk-in attic storage! Completing this level is a fully equipped media room offering a projection system with screen and theatre seating! If this weren’t enough, the exterior will WOW you just as much! A gazebo provides an outdoor cooking/entertaining area with a fireplace, sink, fridge, egg smoker grill, HDTV and fans! Additionally you will find an inground Gunite salt-water heated pool and hot tub with lounging ledge, water fall and slide plus a pool house offering a half bath and storage space. So many wonderful features and upgrades – a comprehensive list available upon request!
- MLS® #1401849
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5800-5999
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ronda Holder
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address101 Old House Way
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 101 Old House Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1401849)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.