Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Baltusrol Court, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1401912
Home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee Sunset SC
Luxury at its finest. Welcome home to the stunning and secluded custom-built home in The Reserve at Lake Keowee. Sitting on almost an acre lot on the second hole of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, this well-thought out floor plan is designed with comfort and entertaining in mind. The main level offers an open-concept living space with gorgeous vaulted wood ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, and stone accents throughout. Cooking and gathering takes place in the spacious gourmet kitchen featuring stunning granite countertops and a jaw-dropping stone surround over the gas range. Step outdoors to enjoy a drink on the year-round screened porch with gas fireplace or soak up some sun on the expansive deck. The generous main level master suite showcases coffered cedar ceilings, cherry hardwoods, and a luxurious master bath with beautiful views and tons of natural light. The lower level features a spacious recreation room complete with a wet bar and a third gas fireplace: the perfect room to watch sporting events or curl up and watch a movie on a cozy winter night. With three additional bedrooms, two full baths, a powder room, and four more storage areas on the lower level, this meticulously maintained home is sure to provide plenty of space for family and friends. The 800 square foot oversized garage has two yard doors and an additional workshop area. The entire home, including all of the trim, gutters, front porch ceiling, door, and cedar shingles, was recently painted and is ready for your enjoyment. Outdoor lovers and sports enthusiasts will take pleasure in the plethora of activities to choose from at The Reserve including walking trails, golf course, clubhouse, pools, Village Center and Market, tennis courts, new fitness center, and beautiful Lake Keowee. This private, gated, Upstate, South Carolina community is truly one-of-a-kind with unparalleled amenities and so much natural beauty to discover. Schedule your private showing of this rare find today.
- MLS® #1401912
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Winton
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address124 Baltusrol Court
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 2:33am CDT.