Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
556 Bailey Elizabeth Way, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1401937
Home in Dunsmore Inman SC
Absolutely adorable! This lovely home is in a highly desired community, and has been exceptionally well-maintained and cared for. There is a third floor on this house that makes the perfect Man Cave/Craft Room/School Room/Office/...the possibilities are endless! You have got to see this spacious area! Home has many quality upgrades like granite, tile flooring, stainless appliances, low e-glass windows, tile backsplash, large single bowl sink, fenced private yard at the end of the culdesac. The above-ground pool stays with the house. If you don't want it, the sellers will be happy to remove it for you. The home also has a 50-gal water heater, Low VOC paint, radiant barrier roof sheathing, ceiling speakers, elongated toilets, framed mirrors, and so much more. The fireplace has gas logs which would be run off of propane. Sellers have never hooked them up. Only a 20 minute drive to BMW.
- MLS® #1401937
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Robin Dempsey
- Listing Office:The Home Link Team
- Address556 Bailey Elizabeth Way
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 556 Bailey Elizabeth Way, Inman, SC (MLS® #1401937)
|Price Reduced (from $209,900)||$204,900||$5,000 (2.38%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 11:16am CDT.