Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 Lowndes Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1401971
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
What a setting in the popular Overbrook area near downtown! This charming cottage with its woodland garden, private oasis, decks and lanai will sell this home! Beautiful mature trees and a creek at the back of the property line. You will want to spend all your time in the 16x22 sunroom that feels like you are in a treehouse, overlooking the peaceful backyard and meandering creek. Beautiful deck with twinkling lights for enjoying cooler evenings gives additional outdoor living space. Below the sunroom is a spacious lanai with hottub and outdoor seating for more entertaining and living space! The main floor offers master on main and a second bedroom that is used as an office. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms and a hallbath with a vintage clawfoot tub! LOTS of storage. There is an extra lot to the left of the property that is being offered first to the buyer. See member remarks. This home feels like you are in the country, but you are in the middle of the city, close to everything!
- MLS® #1401971
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Gina Calvin
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address328 Lowndes Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Parquet, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 328 Lowndes Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1401971)
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$329,900||$20,000 (5.72%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 10:16am CDT.