Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 Sweetbriar Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1402081
Home in Lake Forest Heights Greenville SC
This stunning solid brick, Lake Forest Heights home has been completely renovated and is move in ready! Built by Marshall and Swift in 1960, it continues to have its original charm with every update you can imagine. You must see the before and after images of every single room. The home was converted to an open concept floor plan with hardwoods and tile throughout. Walls were removed to give a welcoming layout, flow and natural light. New windows brighten up the home and are warranted. All new designer lighting gives the home wow factors in every room. Two new kitchens are spectacular for entertaining. The over-sized granite covered, main level kitchen island has tons of storage and is perfect for casual dining and homework evenings. The bathrooms were completely gutted, designed by local artists and refinished. The walkout basement was finished to add a bedroom, full bath and second kitchen. This lower level is absolutely perfect for an in-law suite, teenagers, added rental income or just for yourself. The layout below includes a bonus room, media space and dining open to the kitchen area. It's perfect for a large family or growing family! The walk up attic, garage and workshop provide ample storage space. There is even a full house generator! The added powder room off the kitchen is perfect for your guests. The rocking chair front porch, large lawn, extended patio and private backyard are all perfect for outdoor entertaining. Close to downtown and convenient to 385, the location is fantastic! The neighborhood has no HOA fee, but has a community pool and tennis court available, in walking distance, for an annual fee, but not mandatory. Don't miss out on this lovely, full turnkey beauty in the heart of Greenville!
- MLS® #1402081
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Generator
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Cate Thompson
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address218 Sweetbriar Road
- SubdivisionLake Forest Heights
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT.