Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Sorrento Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1402090
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
GORGEOUS 4BR/4.5BA HOME IN THE PREMIER GATED COMMUNITY OF MONTEBELLO / +/- .67 ACRES / 2 YR OLD ROOF / BRAZILIAN CHERRY HARDWOODS / HIGH CEILINGS / FORMAL DINING ROOM / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTER-TOPS, CENTER ISLAND, CUSTOM CABINETRY (SOME GLASS DISPLAY) WALK – IN PANTRY, 4-BURNER GAS COOK TOP / KEEPING ROOM / TWO STORY GREAT ROOM / CENTRAL VAC / INTERCOM SYSTEM / MASTER ON MAIN / BONUS ROOM / Surround yourself with luxury! Incredible details catch your eye at every turn beginning in the light-filled Foyer that’s decorated with an oversized entrance that allows for seamless entertaining, wonderful ornate moldings, and a ceiling medallion that frames the multi-tiered chandelier. Glass panel doors lead you into the office which is styled with a coffered ceiling and built-in book shelves. A formal dining room can be found just off the Foyer and has been styled with a designer chandelier, heavy moldings, and arched doorways, allowing for elegant entertaining. Architectural columns guide you into the spacious Great Room that features custom built-ins, tray ceiling with back lighting, a wet bar, recessed lighting, and French doors that lead to the outdoor patio. A wonderful gourmet Kitchen is located beyond the Great Room. It is filled with custom cabinetry with glass display, granite countertops, a center island workstation, built-in desk, and custom tile back splash. It also offers a full stainless steel appliance package including a 4-burner gas cook top, and convection wall oven. A comfortable Keeping Room that features soaring vaulted ceilings and a gas Fire Place adjoins the Kitchen, along with a Breakfast Area that’s crowned by bay windows. The lavish Master Suite is also located on the main level of the home. It boasts a deep tray ceiling trimmed with elaborate molding and a sitting room with a gas Fire Place serving as the focal point of the room. A spa-like retreat can be found in the Master Bath which offers a corner set jetted tub, glass enclosed walk-in shower, dual vanity, a separate make up vanity, and large walk-in closet. The upper level of the home offers three more spacious bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and a large Bonus Room. Don’t miss the walk-in attic storage that can be found in one of the secondary bedrooms behind a built-in book shelf. Among the many wonderful exterior features is an over-sized three car, side entry garage and a convenient walk-in crawl space for additional storage. The patio is perfect for entertaining family and friends and overlooks the beautiful backyard. Other notable features of this home include a central vac system, intercom system, and irrigation system with separate meter that keeps the beautifully manicured beds and lawn looking lush all year long!
- MLS® #1402090
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Path, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address203 Sorrento Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 203 Sorrento Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1402090)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:01am CDT.