Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Sherwood Street #300, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1402095
Condo/Townhouse in Ridgeland at the Park Greenville SC
If you are looking for maintenance-free, downtown living in one of the best settings available look no further. This quiet, peaceful, well maintained unit in very desirable Ridgeland at the Park is across the street from the Rock Quarry Garden and Swamp Rabbit Trail access, and is within easy walking distance of Downtown Greenville. The location is second to none and the unit has so much to offer it has to be seen to be fully appreciated. With nearly 2,700 square feet, 3 (or 4) bedrooms, 3 full baths, and an amazing amount of storage space you will be hard pressed to find any condo anywhere that offers as much as this unit. This home comprises the entire third floor of the building and includes a deeded over-sized garage for additional storage and private building access. In your personal "lobby" off the elevator you have two deeded storage spaces that are unique to this unit and offer amazing flexibility for a condo. Inside, the unit is very well appointed and no detail was left out of the design. The 10+ foot ceilings, open floor plan, wide plank hardwood floors, granite countertops throughout, gas fireplace, and updated amenities provide comfort and quality finishes in a setting anyone would be proud to call home. If you enjoy entertaining family and friends this unit also offers a large private terrace overlooking the park, a magnificent great room featuring an additional 2 feet of ceiling height and windows allowing ample natural lighting (a feature only found in the top floor units), and dining/flex space off the open kitchen. In the kitchen you will find lots of counter and cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, and a huge sub-zero refrigerator. The cooktop is electric and gas is available for those preferring to cook on gas. The master bedroom is very spacious with many windows and a large ensuite bathroom with two separate vanities, large jetted garden tub and separate shower. The additional bedrooms are all large and private, and there is an office that can easily become a 4th bedroom as needed. This unit really does present all that you would want: amazing location, beautiful elegance, natural and built-in privacy, and maintenance-free comfort. Units in Ridgeland at the Park sell quickly so come see this one before someone else makes it their new home.
- MLS® #1402095
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2008
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Roger Nix
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address123 Sherwood Street #300
- SubdivisionRidgeland at the Park
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.