Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Carriage Path Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1402124
Home in Westchester Easley SC
This elegant all brick home has been meticulously maintained and is situated on a corner lot with a circular driveway. The entrance consists of a large Foyer which gives access to the Study, Formal Dining Room and spacious Great Room. French doors lead to the covered Porch and stone Patio. The formal Dining Room has hardwood flooring along with crown moulding and chair rail. A Palladium window provides lots of natural light. The Great Room features hardwoods, fireplace with gas logs, built-in bookcase and crown moulding. The Kitchen has ample counter space and cabinets; a snack bar and built-in china cabinet with glass doors. The Breakfast Room has a chair rail and both areas have heavy moulding and hardwoods. The Office/Study is located off of the Foyer and has glass French doors. A Palladium window, carpeting and double closets are featured. The Master Bedroom, located on the main level is very large and has a trey ceiling, carpeting and a ceiling fan. This spacious room has a walk-in closet and the full Bath has a jetted tub, separate shower, tile flooring and double sinks. A second Bedroom is also located on the main floor featuring Double closets, ceiling fan and carpeting. A full Bath, Laundry Room with sink and a Powder Room are on the main floor as well. Upstairs, you will find two additional Bedrooms, a Bonus Room and full Bath with Ceiling fans in each, along with warm and comfortable carpeting. Lots of storage space is provided in this home. This home has a double Garage with side entry and yard door. A covered Porch along with the stone Patio. A natural gas line is located on the Patio for grilling without worrying about tanks. A full yard irrigation system is installed and the yard has been professionally maintained. A termite bond is in effect for the property. This beautiful property also comes with the benefits of many community amenities such as a Club House, Common Area, Lights, Playground, Pool, and Tennis Court.
- MLS® #1402124
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Marie Graziano
- Listing Office:Open House Realty, Llc
- Address115 Carriage Path Lane
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Trey, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:31pm CDT.