Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Two Notch Trail, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1402190
Home in None Easley SC
6BR/4 BA home with farm house appeal on large wooded lot. MIL suite with separate entrance. 1st floor has 9’ ceilings and crown molding; large kitchen, LR with gas logs, formal DR with bay window, study, full bath, and a mud-hall entryway with a MIL suite (BR, BA and den). 2nd floor has MBR (fireplace, walk-in closet plus 2 more closets, and BA) and 2 more large BRs, full bath with an antique claw-foot tub, huge laundry room (has room for exercise equipment). 3rd floor has 2 large rooms which can be BRs or offices, and walk-in attic spaces. Off the kitchen is a large, lovely deck opening to a private, wooded back yard. Property includes a 16x12 wired storage shed with a lean-to, two metal carports (26x21’6” and 12’4” high, 21x17 9’4” high) and a level field for play. Parking for 4-6 vehicles. For serious buyers with pre-approved financing, a recent professional appraisal is available. Great location!!! < 5 miles from I-85, access to 3 great areas: downtown Greenville 11mi, Anderson 15 mi, Easley 5 mi. Excellent And. District 1 schools. Price based on recent professional appraisal.
- MLS® #1402190
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Randal Longo
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
- Address102 Two Notch Trail
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:01pm CDT.