Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Hiiden Falls Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1402206
Home in Other Anderson SC
Beautiful custom built all brick home situated on 3.97 acres in Hidden Falls Subdivision. The guest/pool house has a full kitchen that is open to the living area, full bath, and a large bonus room that could be used as an additional bedroom. The main level also has a garage area that could be a workshop. The main home features a 3 car attached garage. This home is perfect for entertaining. The main home has a large patio area that overlooks the in-ground saltwater pool. Another covered area is located off the pool house that is just steps away from the house. The main house has a two story foyer that welcomes you! The main living area has hardwood flooring, built in cabinets/bookcases, gas fireplace and a wall of windows overlooking the private backyard. The kitchen has granite counter tops, a large island with seating, wall oven, large pantry, and a breakfast area. The master is located on the main level with a walk in closet. The master bathroom has a large walk in shower, double sinks, and jetted tub. The main level also features a large formal dining room and office. Upstairs you will find two additional large bedrooms, full bath, and a huge bonus room with private nook. A circular concrete drive is located in the front surrounded with mature landscaping and a separate area to walk to the pool house. Conveniently located near Interstate 85, shopping, schools, and hospital.
- MLS® #1402206
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing Agent:Lauren Gillespie
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address29 Hiiden Falls Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16pm CST.