Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Wetland Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1402209
Home in Other Anderson SC
Great 4Br/2Ba home with bonus room! Plenty of room to grow in this home with a 3 car attached garage. The main level features an open floorplan with a large living area. The kitchen and dining area is open to the living room and has a walk out deck. Convenient for grilling! The master is on the main level with a large walk in closet and the bathroom has a separate tub and shower. The recreation/bonus room is located downstairs with a patio area just off this main room. Another bedroom is located downstairs. One of the best features is a 3 car garage! The workbenches and shelving pass with sale. An additional parking pad is located in the front yard and additional parking on the side. The home has hardwoods throughout the main living space upstairs and a central vacuum is installed. The backyard is fenced and private and the home is located on a quite cul-de-sac. Enjoy the community pool and play area with the kids!
- MLS® #1402209
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- Listing Agent:Lauren Gillespie
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address224 Wetland Way
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:16am CST.