Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Conifer Falls Drive, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1402262
Home in Cliff Ridge Cleveland SC
This property will sell itself. Don't miss the photos and virtual tour ..... 'CAMP DAVID", named by the home's first owner, is located atop Caesars Head inside the gated community of Cliff Ridge. This one level 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home is being offered at an incredible price 'AS IS' ...... allowing you to put your personal touches on the property with your own custom paint colors , flooring choices, and decorative touches. Either of the 2 bedrooms can serve as the Master as both have attached bathrooms and large walk in closets. The large great room (living/dining combo) with bay window and fireplace separates the bedrooms creating the popular split floor plan that is very functional. The sliding glass door that connects the great room to the sunroom enables the option to create more entertaining space or just as a way of extending the living area for more spacious living. The functional kitchen has lots of cabinet space, and the attractive 'picture window in the kitchen/breakfast area makes the living space lighter and brighter. Upon arrival, you will be charmed by the curb appeal of this property. As you step onto the front porch and open the door you will immediately realize the potential this home offers. With a 'newer roof and 'newer windows,' you can concentrate on interior cosmetics. The 2 - car garage, a much sought after commodity for mountain dwellers. adds much convenience. DO NOT MISS the 'cute little' workshop under the back porch. This can also serve as a space fr additional storage Enjoy a short walk to all amenities which include 2 pools (currently undergoing an exciting renovation), 2 tennis courts, playground, and stocked lake. The front gate provides added security for all property owners. SOLD ''AS IS'' ALLOWING YOU TO MAKE THIS PROPERTY YOUR OWN * BONUS: don't miss the workshop/mancave under the sunroom...a unique little space a hobby or more storage.
- MLS® #1402262
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Dock, Gated Community, Historic Area, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Margaret Rollison
- Listing Office:Flagship Sc Properties, Llc
- Address212 Conifer Falls Drive
- SubdivisionCliff Ridge
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Parquet
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 212 Conifer Falls Drive, Cleveland, SC (MLS® #1402262)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 6:31pm CDT.