Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1402506
Home in None Greenville SC
Own your own little piece of the country! This 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom home has a detached 2 car garage. Situated just off the Swamp Rabbit Trail, it contains approximately 11 acres. Convenient to Cherrydale, Downtown Greenville and Travelers Rest for restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #1402506
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:John Farr
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address307 Sulphur Springs Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 307 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1402506)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $230,000)||$225,000||$5,000 (2.17%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:31pm CDT.