Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Hidden Hills Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1402634
Home in Chanticleer Towns Greenville SC
This is a great single family residence in an exquisite neighborhood. Nestled among a canopy of tall mature trees this masonry stucco home is a wonderful setting and over 3800 sq.ft.. Plenty of parking with this easy to use and functional circular driveway. The home has a large master bedroom on the main level with two more bedrooms and open bonus room or use as an upstairs family room . Downstairs boasts a large relaxing living room with 18' ceilings. Open to a spacious dining room with plenty of light from an additional sunroom that offers breathtaking views of a wooded backyard .Go outside and enjoy over 450 sq.ft. of patio and deck . This is for those that love a back yard and all it has to offer.The deck is made of Epay wood which is the most dense wood to use for a permanent lasting organic material. For efficiency this home has three HVAC systems and architectural shingles. This home is priced appropriately as it has some TLC necessary that can easily be overcome by you to suit your own tastes. You are just minutes from downtown Greenville for events and fine dining. Just 25 minutes to the GSP International Airport. Great location to live in yopur own retreat but convenient to Prisma Hospital system or schools and shopping.
- MLS® #1402634
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Other, Pool, Private Roads, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:C Tim Keagy
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address109 Hidden Hills Drive
- SubdivisionChanticleer Towns
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:16am CDT.