Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Coppermine Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1402723
Rental in Avendell - 054 Easley SC
Beautiful 2 story traditional house with 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths and bonus room. Open floor plan. Covered front porch and covered upper balcony. Nicely landscaped and large backyard. 4000 + square feet, 2 car attached garage with side entry. Approx. .58 acre lot. Main level with laminate hardwood flooring, living room/office, dining room with coffered ceilings, family/den with gas log fireplace. open and bright kitchen with breakfast area. Wonderful home for entertaining inside and out. Private bedroom and full bath on main level, perfect for an in law suite, guests or visiting Family. You will see all the extra details throughout this lovely home. 2nd level consist of the master bedroom suite, with sitting area,trey ceilings, his and hers walk in closets, luxurious bath and linen closet. 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths, bonus room which leads you to your outside covered balcony. Loft area on the 2nd floor for many different uses. Call today to view this incredible home. No smoking is allowed inside or outside the house and smaller pets to be negotiated. Relax at the Clubhouse, Community Pool and Lazy River This Beautiful house is also on the market for sale. MLS #1395594 Listed for sale by Renade Helton BHHS C. Dan Joyner Easley.
- MLS® #1402723
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Wayne Jenkins
- Listing Office:Greenville East, Inc.
- Address120 Coppermine Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:31am CDT.