Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
641 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1402777
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
The Hampshire with 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths house, 2 car garage and unfinished basement. When you enter the Foyer with adjoining Formal Dining room you will immediately notice all of the wide molding and box trim, Continue to the Open floor plan, The Kitchen has extended Granite countertops great for bar stools. There is a guest room downstairs and a full bath. You will love all of the iron railings leading upstairs as it raps around the landing and leads to an open large loft. Upstairs the two bedrooms are large with big closets. The Owners Suite has the Trey Ceiling and its own sitting room and massive closet. Leading to the garage there a large drop zone. There’s a community swimming pool and cabana to enjoy time with the family and friends. Sapphire is only minutes from I-85 and is an Easy commute to Greenville, Spartanburg, and GSP Airport and so much more. Highly desired Spartanburg 5 School District and a short drive to BMW. Estimated completion date-2/2020
- MLS® #1402777
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ginger Ryals
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address641 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:46am CDT.