Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
649 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1402780
Home in Sapphire Pointe Duncan SC
Come home to this Gorgeous Home with an unfinished basement at Sapphire Pointe in Spartanburg County School District 5. The Buchanan Floor Plan offers 4 bedroom, 3 baths that includes a guest with a bath on the 1st floor. The 2 story-Foyer that really gives you that wow factor from the moment you open the front door. The Kitchen is a chef's delight with a gas cooktop, double ovens and large island that is open the Family Room. The 2nd floor boasts a magnificent Master Retreat and 2 additional bedrooms and a secondary bathroom. Bonus/ media room completes the 2nd floor and offers another area for entertaining or just spreading out the family. All this luxury sits on a unfinished basement. Must see all the features to appreciate this home. When warmer months get here enjoy the pool & cabana area with fireplace for fun times. All of this is only minutes to I-85 for an easy drive to Greenville or Spartanburg. Highly sought after District 5 Spartanburg schools. Approximate completion date 2/2020
- MLS® #1402780
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ginger Ryals
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address649 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:16pm CDT.