Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Ripplelake Drive, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1402834
Home in None Easley SC
Rare find in the much sought after area of Dacusville. This gorgeous home sits on 3 acres of private land. Hardwood floors gleam throughout the home. The kitchen has been completely remodeled, including stainless farm sink. The living room is quite large and boasts a masonry fireplace with circulating heater. The adjacent den/office is another great place to entertain complete with yet a second masonry fireplace with gas logs. The Laundry room and half bath are conveniently located off the den area. You will find large screened in porch to enjoy your morning coffee directly off the spacious dining room. At the top of the stairs you will find two generously sized bedrooms and a full guest bath as well as an 11x17 master suite complete with his and her sinks and closets. Outside the home you will find a huge wrap around trex maintenance free deck complete with black wrought iron railing to coordinate with the black gutters and downspouts of the house. You will also find a stamped concrete patio at the rear providing additional privacy and stamped concrete walkways front and back.You will find the yard is beautifully landscaped. The two car detached garage has a very large bonus room complete with full bath. There is also a storage building with electricity. If that were not enough, you will also find a 33x25 foot building complete with 2 walk in doors and two garage doors. The 15x33 lean-to provides RV or boat storage. Extra storage exists with two metal carports. This beautiful custom built home has everything you could possibly want including a seller provided home warranty for peace of mind. Call today for your showing, before it's gone.
- MLS® #1402834
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kathy Gallamore
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address320 Ripplelake Drive
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.