Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Youngdeer Trail, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1402917
Home in Other Sunset SC
Excellent waterfront home value with great water. Lovely home located in private Cliffs at Keowee community just off Hwy 11 at north end of Lake Keowee. This very attractive family retreat with lovely landscaping features 3 bedrooms on the main level, a large open floor plan with vaulted ceiling, 2 additional bedrooms downstairs with a very large recreation room plus an additional lower level room for overflow sleeping, an office or workout room. Another large finished open room above the garage offers more room for guests, hobbies or storage. An outdoor deck with vaulted ceiling overlooking the lake and spanning the rear of the home was recently updated and stained and a "dry below system" installed to ensure the lower deck remains dry as well. A concrete deck spans the lower rear of home. The property features a recently cleaned and stained double deck dock with water, power and lift over very deep water in a large private cove.
- MLS® #1402917
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address106 Youngdeer Trail
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:31am CDT.